- Decolonial and Liberatory perspectives in mental health, education, current systems and practices of law enforcement and community life.
- Aligning with organizations to install anti-racist and gender equity policies and practices
- Embracing spirituality outside of religious institutions
- Creating and embedding systems of social change that uphold values of equity, inclusion, and shared liberation.
- Disrupting systems of white supremacy by linking activists, scholars, educators, and healers from indigenous and bipoc communities.