- Dismantling white supremacist institutions and policies
- Imagining and installing human rights policies for education & environmental racism
- Challenging Christianity’s dark history of white supremacy
- Creating and expanding new spaces for health and mental health healing
- Linking policies of mass incarceration to the segregation and decimation of black and brown communities
Robert P. Jones, CEO and founder of Public Religion Research Institute (PRRI) and the author of White Too Long: The Legacy of White Supremacy in American Christianity.
Claudette C. White, J.D. Associate Judge for the Quechan Tribal Court located in Winterhaven, CA and Yuma, AZ.