The structure of families today range from the traditional nuclear families, single parent families, extended families, etc. living together, each with different and similar challenges including: possible trauma from life events; the stress of parenting children while tending to their social, academic, and recreational needs; balancing the demands of work with other aspects of living and maintaining healthy relationships; the challenges of caretaking for elders; and navigating other difficulties which present across the lifespan.
The innovative team at the Institute for Family Services works to link individuals and families with one another to build therapeutic communities. This experience of family counseling service offers adults and youth who have been stigmatized and labeled with an experience of self-transformation as they are embraced by rich connections and support while working towards the change they seek. These opportunities for healing are offered to families across class, gender identity and sexual orientation, race or immigration status and regardless of presenting issues.
All our clinicians are trained in liberation-based practices of marriage and family therapy in NJ.
NEW CLIENTS Call 732-873-1663 Or Email us to make an appointment. We Offer early and late evening initial consultation.
Some of the reasons some of our clients have contacted us include:
- Children and Adolescents manifesting behavioral problems in school and/or home.
- Children and Adolescents experiencing bullying
- Children and Adolescents struggling with their gender identity
- Difficulties with co-parenting, including post-separation and divorce
- Couples seeking to better their relationship
- Current or past experience of domestic violence
- Individuals or Couples dealing with aging parents
- Court-referred clients needing to complete a Batterer's Intervention Program, Supervised Visitations, Reunification, etc.
- Experience of loss and trauma
- Individuals and Families with addictions
- Individuals and Families with chronic illness
Accepted forms of payment include PPO Insurance, Check, Cash, Credit Card and Sliding Fee Scale is available based on income.
BAJO EL PROGRAMA PROGRESANDO EN COMUNIDAD ESTOS SERVICIOS DE ALTA CALIDAD SE EXPANDEN A INCLUIR A NUESTRA COMUNIDAD LATINX.
Nuestro equipo de terapia provee los siguientes servicios:
- Terapia familiar para las familias, parejas e individuos quienes llevan experiencia de violencia doméstica, trauma, adicciones, divorcio o separación, etc.
- Terapia familiar para niños/as, adolescentes y gente adulta joven.
- Apoyo en el proceso de criar a los niños/as a través del desarrollo infantil, adolescente y transición a ser adulto.
- Programa de Intervención para los Agresores y apoyo a las familias dañadas por el abuso.
- Visitas Terapéuticas Supervisadas por el equipo.
¡Recibimos clientes de todas áreas geográficas y no hay lista de espera!
Aceptamos las siguientes formas de pago: seguro PPO, cheque, tarjeta de crédito y escala de pago basada en su ingreso. Aceptamos referidos de la corte y DCP&P.